Meet Our Team
Founder & Chief Executive Officer
FOUNDER OF THE HARTMANN GROUP, LLC – 2012
• Boutique consulting and development firm focused on Native American clients
• Associate Member of NIGA
• Frequent Speaker and presenter at G2E and NIGA
INTERIM CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER – OCEAN RESORT CASINO (FORMERLY KNOWN AS REVEL) – 2013
• Led the organization through a pre-packaged bankruptcy in 2013
MOHEGAN SUN 1996 – 2012
• Chief Executive Officer 2010-2012
• Chief Operating Officer 2006 -2010
• Chief Financial Officer 1996-2010
> Worked closely with the Mohegan Tribal Council for 16 years
> Led 6,000 employee property as CEO
> Oversaw construction and development from 2006-2010
> Led the Pocono Downs acquisition for the organization
> Has raised over $4.0 billion in capital as CFO
> A senior leader who developed and nurtured the employee culture that allows Mohegan Sun to thrive today.
Jeff has been MARRIED for 29 years to Marisa. Together they have FOUR CHILDREN – Emma, Lily, Brett and Quinn – ages 20-28. HE LOVES baseball, USC Trojan Football, NBA Basketball and Southern California.
Jeff serves as CHAIRMAN of Read to Grow- a Yale based literacy foundation serving urban residents and BOARD MEMBER of Fans for the Cure – Steve Garvey’s prostate cancer foundation. He is also the former Chairman of the Connecticut Cancer Foundation.
Shang Chi "Greg" Liu
Director of Finance
• Identifies and creates pro forma analyses for merger and acquisition opportunities
• Assists the leadership team in formulating post COVID-19 recovery plans for distressed acquisition targets
• Develops financial models for return analysis
• Utilizes ARGUS Enterprise & ARGUS Developer to streamline the firm-wide underwriting process
• Graduate, Baker Program in Real Estate – Cornell University
• Master’s in Real Estate Finance
• Graduate, National Cheng Kung University
• Bachelor’s in Urban Planning
Born and raised in TAIWAN, Greg was the oldest child of the family. He is a TENNIS LOVER and a daily newsfeed addict. He is an art disciple and AVID WATERCOLOR CREATOR. Greg is new to the kitchen since arriving in the United States.