So why don’t millennials gamble? Or at least, why doesn’t the millennial generation gamble like casinos want them to (a.k.a. with slots)? Here are some highlights from the following article on why.
– Millennials find the current slot product uninteresting
– Millennial gamblers want to be engaged and empowered, and to exert some control over outcomes
– Millennials prefer night clubs to casino gambling
– Millennials are more interested in online gaming, poker and daily fantasy sports (DFS)
– Millennials want skill-based games
– Millennials want experiences
– Millennials want to be social
– Millennials demand fairness
Read the full article The Millennial Problem: Why We (Don’t) Gamble.