BILOXI POINTE RESORT CASINO
We are currently developing Biloxi Pointe Resort Casino, a new $265 million premier full-service destination resort casino to be located in the Back Bay area of Biloxi, MS on the site of the former Heinz plant. The Biloxi Pointe Resort Casino will be easily accessible from the New Orleans and Atlanta areas as well as being within a 300-mile radius feeder market of approximately 9 million people, largely from Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama and Florida. Biloxi Pointe Resort Casino will offer gaming, hotel, multiple entertainment venues including approximately 71,000 square feet of meeting and exhibit space, as well as a unique selection of six restaurants and bars, all in one location within the historic Biloxi Gulf Coast region with a rich tradition of resort entertainment.
When completed, the 781,000 square-foot full-service complex will be a full suite of gaming and non-gaming amenities including:
- Approximately 48,000 square feet of state-of-the-art gaming floor with approximately 1,380 gaming slot and table positions, including an electronic gaming area, designed for easy and efficient slot floor configuration while offering comfortable seating, the latest and most popular slot machine games available, multi-denomination options, coinless wagering and cutting-edge technology for player tracking and management systems;
- Included in the 48,000 square feet is an electronic gaming space; featuring surface gaming tables and fantasy sports lounge.
- A 497-room hotel connected directly to the gaming floor, including suites, that will feature 24-hour room service, a spa and fitness center, and a pool with 15,000 square feet of deck that will be used for entertainment and to create a dayclub environment on weekends similar to the guest experience at Golden Nugget Biloxi or Hard Rock Biloxi;
- Six dining options with diverse menus for a range of customer tastes with a variety of price points, including a 250-seat buffet, a fine dining option with at least 100 seats, a high energy sports bar restaurant with approximately 150 seats; a 135 seat 24-hour café and a 20-seat “Grab & Go” concept;
- 48,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting space that may be converted to a 1,500 seat theater, as well as 23,000 square feet of exhibition space, providing not just the opportunity for group bookings but to carry on the rich tradition of live entertainment in the Gulf Coast;
- 3,300 square feet of retail space and 10,000 square feet of Bowling/Shuffle Board/Entertainment space with 60 seats;
- A high-energy 60-seat entertainment bar/lounge conveniently located in the center of the gaming floor featuring live entertainment and video programming providing energy and live entertainment to the gaming area;
- 1,650 total parking spaces including 650 garage parking spaces