- With more than two decades in CFO, COO and CEO capacities at renowned casino resorts, Jeff Hartmann has played a seminal role in the growth of the gaming industry. His career spans the landmark casinos of Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun in Connecticut, Revel in Atlantic City and Mohegan Sun Pocono in Pennsylvania.
- Justin Tesler is an expert in all aspects of table games with more than 20 years of leadership experience at some of the largest and most dynamic casinos in the country. Justin evaluates the many factors that can impact bottom line performance including labor efficiency, hand speed, pricing, game rules, side bets, player reinvestment and loss rebates and provides detailed recommendations
- Gaye has had extensive experience as an executive in the gaming industry in both Marketing and Casino Operations. She is a recognized expert in Marketing Strategy, Planning and Research, CRM, Brand Marketing and Financial Analysis.
- Mr. Garrow has over forty years of IT experience in several industries. As a 20+ year veteran of the hospitality and gaming industry, Mr. Garrow served as Chief Information Officer in the management teams at Mohegan Sun, Turning Stone Casino, the Choctaw Casinos and, most recently, Baha Mar in the Bahamas.
- Over the past 25 years, Kevin Bogle has served in executive level management positions for the most successful gaming operators in the country including Mohegan Sun, Empire City and Resorts World casinos.
- With nearly two decades of service to tribal governments, as well as prior experience as a commercial and mixed-use real property developer, Paul Brody is well-informed about all aspects of financing, constructing and opening gaming facilities. Paul offers extensive interaction with Tribal Gaming Commissions, the NIGC, and state and local regulatory agencies. As Vice President of Corporate Development of Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority, Paul worked closely with Jeff Hartmann as he identified and evaluated new opportunities for the Mohegan Tribe and MTGA.
- Amy has over 15 years of professional creative experience holding graphic designer and art director roles in two of Connecticut’s most prominent creative agencies as well as operating a successful freelance design business. Much of her design background is in the gaming, hospitality, resort and entertainment industry. She also enjoys her work with small businesses, financial institutions and several non-profit organizations.